(broccoli, brussels sprouts, garlic, granola, lentil, oats, wheat germ, red peppers, onions, chicken, duck, pork,
sausage, luncheon meat, cheese, eggs, milk, yogurt)
* Antioxidant activity.
* Stimulates the antioxidant glutathione production in the body, thus protecting the body against free
radicals damaging effects.
* Enhances collagen formation and improves the elasticity of the skin.
* Promotes faster wound healing
* Reduces formation of skin dark age spots.
* Anti-inflammatory effects.
(apples, berries, citrus fruits, grapes, onions, parsley, red wine, green tea and black tea
* Acts as powerful antioxidant
* Boost body’s immune system
* Revents and reduces the risk of cancer cell growth (breast, lung, colon, rectum, liver, prostate,
endometrium, ovary), cells proliferation and induces cell death or apoptosis.
* Reduces the risk of developing heart attack and stroke.
* Prevents athresoclerosis formation.
* Lowers LDL “bad” cholesterol level.
* Lowers high bad pressure.
* Prevents and reduces bruising, edema and varicosities.
* Enhances body stamina and endurance.
PROANTHOCYANIDIN(found in grape seeds)
* Antioxidant properties and boost body’s immune system.
* Treats and prevents diabetes mellitus
* Improves peripheral blood circulation and prevents chronic venous insufficiency, varicosities and edema
* Anti-carcinogenic and anti-tumor properties.
* Prevent skin aging. These strengthen collagen formation, promote good skin elasticity, younger looking skin
and protect from harmful effects of UV sun exposure.
* Increase vitamin C level
* Dental care
* Bone protection
* Delays aging process
RESVERATROL(found in grape skin)
* Anti-aging activity. It activates Sirtuin 1 (SIRT 1) that is responsible for life-span regulation.
* Cardiovascular protection.
* “French Paradox” – French has less cardiovascular diseases inspite of high fat diet because of high intake of
wine. Red wine has high content of resveratrol.
* Lowers blood sugar level.
* Anti-cancer properties.
* Phyto-estrogen effects. It reduces menopausal symptoms, prevents the risk of breast cancer and reduces
the risk of developing osteoporosis.
* Antioxidant activity
* Potent detoxifiers
* Anti-aging activity. Delays or slows aging process by preventing lipofuscin production in the body. It is an
aging pigment that is related to various age-related illnesses.
* Cardiovascular protection
* Prevents Type 2 Diabetes mellitus
* Prevents and reduces the risk of liver diseases.
* Prevents kidney dysfunctions.
* Promotes calmness and relaxation of the body due to L-theanine content that stimulates alpha brain waves
* Increases body stamina and endurance.
* Promotes weight loss.
(chicken, beef, fish, eggs, broccoli, cauliflower, oranges, peanuts, pistachios, sesame seeds, canola oil and
* A potent antioxidant and a heart energizer
* Delays and slows aging process
* Reverses accelerated cell death involved in aging process.
* Prevents and reduces the risk of cancer cell growth (larynx, breast, lung, pancreas, prostate), cells
proliferation or metastasis and induces cancer cell death or apoptosis.
* Detoxify the body
* Prevents atherosclerosis formation
* Promotes good blood circulation
* Lowers LDL “bad” cholesterol and triglycerides level.
* Lowers high blood pressure.
* Prevents and treats Diabetes mellitus
* Prevents skin wrinkling
* Improves symptoms of psoriasis.
* Oral care
* Increases body’s stamina and endurance.
* Relieves symptoms of asthma, rhinitis, and skin allergies.
C24/7 contains 22,000 Phyto-nutrients, with 140 components including all mentioned above: