As many 30 million men in the United States experience erectile dysfunction (ED) the inability to get or maintain an erection firm enough for intercourse.
CAUSES OF ERECTILE DYSFUNCTION:
* diabetes mellitus
* Vascular: arterial insufficiency
* Local trauma
* Medications: antihypertensives, antidepressants, antipsychotics, antihistamines, nicotine, alcohol, and others
* Neurogenic: stroke, multiple sclerosis, temporal lobe epilepsy, peripheral neuropathy, autonomic or sensory neuropathy
Other causes of Erectile Dysfunction:
* excessive alcohol intake
* using illegal drugs, such as cannabis, heroin or cocaine.
As many as 61 percent of people with severe depression may experience sexual problems, according to the Cleveland Clinic Foundation. Depression may do more than just lessen your interest in sex. Some antidepressants, namely selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors (SSRIs ) can cause sexual problems too nearly half of all men and women on SSRIs may experience sexual dysfunction, according to the National Institute of Mental Health. In men, this can mean having erectile dysfunction, loss of libido and delayed ejaculation.
If you are having problems conceiving(infertility), you are not alone; around one in seven couples has difficulty.
What causes infertility?
* damage to the fallopian tubes
* ovulatory problems
* conditions affecting the uterus
* a combination of factors
* no identifiable reason.
* age – female fertility declines sharply after the age of 35
* Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
* gynaecological problems such as previous ectopic pregnancy or having had more than one miscarriage
* medical conditions such as diabetes, epilepsy, and thyroid and bowel diseases
* lifestyle factors such as stress, being overweight or underweight, and smoking.
* low sperm count or quality
* problems with the tubes carrying sperm
* problems getting an erection
* having had inflamed testes (orchitis)
* having received medical treatment such as drug treatment, radiotherapy or surgery – for example to correct a hernia, undescended testes or twisted testicles
* genetic problems
* lifestyle factors such as being overweight or having a job that involves contact with chemicals or radiation.
* Male fertility is also thought to decline with age, although to what extent is unclear.
Vitamin E (TOCOPHEROL)
– Treats male infertility. Vitamin E improves sperm functions and increases fertilization rates.
Vitamin B9 (FOLIC ACID)
– Treats infertility. Enhances spermatogenesis in men and oocyte maturation in women.
Vitamin B12 (CYANOCOBALAMIN)
– Treats male infertility. It increases sperm count and improves sperm motility.
Vitamin C (ASCORBIC ACID)
– Treats male and female infertility. Vitamin C increases progesterone levels in women and stimulates ovulation and pregnancy. In male, vitamin C reduces sperm agglutination.
IRON – reduces risk of ovulation dysfunction or female infertility.
MANGANESE – prevents reproductive dysfunctions or infertility.
MOLYBDENUM – Aids in treating male infertility.
SELENIUM – Increases male fertility thru the process of spermatogenesis (sperm formation).
ZINC – essential in maintaining male and female infertility.
Note: Taking a single vitamin or mineral may be ineffective, or even dangerous..read more!
NON-ESSENTIAL AMINO ACIDS
– Helps in treating men infertility by increasing sperm count and improves erectile dysfunction.
– Helps in treating impotence.
– Treats impotence.
SUPER GREEN FOODS
WHEAT GRASS, MELISSA
– Treats male infertility
– Treats male infertility: increases sperm viability and motility
– aphrodisiac effect
– Promotes fertility
– normalizes menstrual flow. Promotes fertility
– Promotes fertility
– Hormonal Support. It stimulates sex hormone production – aphrodisiac effect, promotes fertility, relieves pre-menstrual symptoms(PMS) such as discomfort or cramping and increases breast milk production.
– Hormonal Support. It stimulates sex hormone production due to its boron content and it increases fertility.
– Hormonal Support. It increases breast milk production, increases menstrual flow, and improves impotence and sexual dysfunction.
– Improves sexual function, sex hormone production and fertility.
– Enhances sexual function and increases libido.
– Enhances sexual functions and improves erectile dysfunction.
LEMON, ORANGE, LIME
– Promotes fertility.
– Treats infertility and impotence
– Improves symptoms of Polycystic ovary syndrome(POS) and infertility.
– Improves erectile dysfunction and impotence.
– Treats male/female infertility and reduces symptoms of dysmenorrheal and menopausal syndrome.
– Treats infertility
CO-ENZYME Q10(Co Q10/Ubiquinol)
– Treats male infertility. It serves as a co-factor with vitamin E in increasing sperm motility.
ALL THESE NATURAL SOURCES ARE JUST SOME OF THE 140 COMPONENTS OF C24/7 NATURA-CEUTICALS. ALL THESE COMPONENTS IN 1 CAPSULE THAT WORK SYNERGISTICALLY FOR OPTIMUM EFFECTS. JUST IMAGINE ALL THESE NATURAL INGREDIENTS IN 1 CAPSULE.