Whether you have a history of cancer in your family, or are currently battling the disease, lifestyle factors, including your diet, can make a huge difference in helping you fight off cancer. Some foods actually increase your risk of cancer, while others support your body and strengthen your immune system. By making smart food choices, you can protect your health, feel better, and boost your ability fight off cancer and other disease
A cancer is a disease of the cell in which the normal mechanisms of the control of growth and proliferation have been altered. It is invasive, spreading directly to surrounding tissues as well as to new sites in the body; also called malignant neoplasm.
WARNING SIGNS OF CANCER
* Change in bladder or bladder habits.
* A sore that does not heal.
* unusual bleeding or discharge.
* unexplained sudden weight loss.
* unexplained anemia.
* Thickening or lump in the breast or elsewhere.
* Indigestion or difficulty in swallowing.
* obvious change in wart of mole.
* Nagging cough or hoarseness of voice.
Here are 5 unhealthy foods that we need to avoid:
1) Genetically-modified organisms (GMOs). It goes without saying that GMOs have no legitimate place in any cancer-free diet, especially now that both GMOs and the chemicals used to grow them have been shown to cause rapid tumor growth. But GMOs are everywhere, including in most food derivatives made from conventional corn, soybeans, and canola.
2) Processed meats. Most processed meat products, including lunch meats, bacon, sausage, and hot dogs, contain chemical preservatives that make them appear fresh and appealing, but that can also cause cancer.
3) Microwave popcorn. They might be convenient, but those bags of microwave popcorn are lined with chemicals that are linked to causing not only infertility but also liver, testicular, and pancreatic cancers.
4) Soda pop. Like processed meats, soda pop has been shown to cause cancer as well.
5) ‘Diet’ foods, beverages. Even worse than conventional sugar-sweetened soda pop, though, is “diet” soda pop and various other diet beverages and foods.
DIETARY RECOMMENDATION AGAINST CANCER BY AMERICAN CANCER SOCIETY
1. Avoid obesity.
2. Cut down on total fat intake.
3. Eat more fibers, like raw fruits and vegetables and whole grain cereals.
4. Included foods rich in vitamin A and C in the daily diet.
5. Include cruciferous vegetables in the diet like broccoli, cabbage, cauliflower and brussel sprouts.
6. Be moderate in the consumption of alcoholic beverages.
7. Be moderate of salt-cured, smoked cured and nitrite-cured foods.
1. High intake of fats maybe associated with breast, colon and prostate cancer.
2. Low intake of fruits, vegetables, complex carbohydrates and fibers are linked with cancer of the colon, larynx, esophagus, prostate, bladder, stomach and lungs.
3. Salt-cured foods are associated with cancer of the esophagus and stomach.
4. Excess alcohol intake is associated with cancer of the mouth, larynx, esophagus and liver especially when combined with smoking.
Here are some of the natural foods to prevent cancer from growing:
These fruits and vegetables are loaded with antioxidants. Antioxidants are substances that may protect cells from the damage caused by unstable molecules known as free radicals. Free radical damage may lead to cancer. Antioxidants interact with and stabilize free radicals and may prevent some of the damage free radicals might otherwise cause.
These foods not only can prevent cancer, these can also prevent hundreds of diseases.
Is it really possible to acquire all these foods?
There’s no way we can eat all these in one day, especially in our busy lifestyle.
So, here’s a FOOD SUPPLEMENT that contains the combinations of nutrients and other helpful substances:
C24/7 can do it for you.